This article is a side-by-side comparison of different ring doorbells on the market, including their different features and prices.
5 Best Ring Doorbells
There are a lot of different ring doorbells to choose from. But which one is the best for you? Here are 5 of the best Ring Doorbells to help you make your decision:
1. The Ring Video Doorbell lets you see, hear and speak to visitors at your door from anywhere.
2. The Ring Chime plugs into any standard outlet and gives you an extra way to be alerted when someone’s at your door.
3. The Stick Up Cam can be placed anywhere inside or outside your home for a total security solution.
4. If you have a large property, the Floodlight Cam illuminates and records activity around your home with 2 LED floodlights and HD video quality.
5. For ultimate peace of mind, the Spotlight Cam Battery comes equipped with advanced motion detection, sharp image quality and long-lasting battery life so you can monitor your home day or night.
The Pros & Cons of the 5 Best Ring Doorbells
If you’re in the market for a doorbell, there are plenty of options to choose from. But with so many different features and designs, it can be hard to decide which one is right for you. To help you decide, we’ve put together a list of the five best ring doorbells, along with their pros and cons.
1. Ring Video Doorbell 2 – Pros: Excellent video quality, easy to install; Cons: No battery backup
2. Ring Video Doorbell Pro – Pros: sharper video than the standard model, more customization options; Cons: Requires a power source separate from your doorbell chime
3. Nest Hello – Pros: Can detect people vs other objects (like pets), allows for pre-recorded messages; Cons: More expensive than other models
4. SkyBell HD – Pros: Crisp HD video quality, motion detection alerts sent directly to your phone; Cons: Smaller field of view than some other models
5. August Doorbell Cam Pro – Pros: Easy installation, live streaming straight to your smartphone; Cons: Limited free storage space
A Side-by-Side Comparison of the 5 Best Ring Doorbells
If you're looking for a new ring doorbell, you might be wondering which one is the best. To help you make your decision, we've made a side-by-side comparison of the 5 best ring doorbells on the market.
1. The Ring Video Doorbell 2 is our top pick overall. It's easy to install and use, and it has excellent video quality. It also comes with free cloud storage for your videos.
2. The Nest Hello Doorbell comes in second place. It has great video quality and features, but it's more expensive than the Ring 2.
3. The SkyBell HD Doorbell is our third pick. It has good video quality and features, but it doesn't come with free cloud storage as the Ring 2 does.
4. The Vivint Smart Home Doorbell Camera is fourth on our list. It's a great option if you already have a Vivint security system, but it's not as good as the top three options if you don't.
5. Last but not least is the August Doorbell Cam Pro. It's a decent option overall, but it doesn't stand out as much as the other four doorbells on this list